Saturday, February 27, 2010

Part Deux - Friends vs Avalanche

Skating down Ice
Photo: Headshot

Friend invited me to shoot his team again, and I must be jinxing the team or something, but every time I shoot his team they seem to lose.  They played the same team as last time and lost 6-2.  I got to shoot from a couple new places which was exciting.  Shooting from above was good but perhaps next time I'll bring a flash if its not too distracting for the goalie. Still trying to work on my composition and I went to look at a few NHL pictures and they can't compare.  They have such better lighting and much better cameras to get better quality pictures.  Also there is only so limited places you can shoot from without bringing a ladder

Click here for the rest of the set

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment