Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Portland Blazers wins!

Tip off
Photo: Raptors vs Blazers Tip off

Tonight went to my last raptor game for the regular season. I been to 3 games this time and I was excited. I loved this team for 2 season straight and finally get to see how good my favourite basketball player is. Brandon Roy didn't disappoint. The game was at moments very awkward due to the Canada vs Russia hockey game. It was very distracting at moments where the fans would cheer and the players would have no clue. It was a easy game for the blazers and Raptors do not have a very good offense without Bosh. I was very fortunate to pick up these good seats, and then decided there was a row of empty seats in a few rows in front of ours, so we headed down there. There is a big difference and now wondering how the courtside seats are like. Click here to check out my whole set.

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment