Monday, February 8, 2010

Raptor's Game #2


Scoreboard - Raptors 115 - Kings 104
Originally uploaded by tebpp


Went to my second Raptors game this year and Im happy they won again. Although they beat the Kings, which they should of easily, it was a fun game to be in the Air Canada Centre atmosphere. All the seats I would consider pretty good in the Stadium.

Was in the 300 level this time, but as a basketball fan, it was a great experience. Majority of the game I was cheering for Kevin Martin but Bosh did a great job on both the offensive and defensive end. The only sad thing is that they couldn't beat this team easily.

Next time I goto the game, I would like to bring a longer lens if I sit in the 100 level to see what kind of images I can get. The lighting in the place was so bright and I can shoot really great images and stop the motion, I wish all sporting events I shoot has this great lighting. I guess thats what makes this the professional level.

Hopefully I will catch one more game this season.

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment