Saturday, January 23, 2010

Toronto Raptors vs Bucks

Mini Basketball Players

Photo: Mini Basketball Players

Today I've attended my first Raptor basketball game of the 09-10 season.  I try to attend a few games every year and every time I went it has been exciting, as like watching from home.  I walked around the stadium and tried to see what was new, and there has been quite a bit of change to the building.  I am a big basketball fan, and lots to like watching it live.  Its different that you don't get a commentator and you get to hear and feel the fan's reaction to the plays.

I would of loved to get better seats, but the photo above was my seat, and I was fortunate enough to get the tickets off kijiji for a really good price.   The only bad thing was that I was pressed for time, but got there just before tip off, so I didn't miss a thing.  The franchise player Chris Bosh wasn't playing his best game, and it was a weird game.  It was lots of back and forth and not alot of lead changes.  In the last 2 mins, Toronto players played harder than the entire game and their efforts paid off.  I was dissapointed that Baragani didn't get to play, but will look forward to seeing him in action next time.  Already planning on the next game.  For more photos please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment