Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome to my new Blog

Hello all,

I decided to start a blog. It has been a popular item but now I have a reason to start a blog. This will be my outlet to some of my random thoughts and what better way to do that then a blog. Facebook I don't think its a good tool, the note function is what I am referring to.

So why the name 2nd starbucks cup? Well, not that I really love drinking coffee like an addiction, I do like going to second cup and starbucks. If I had a choice I goto a coffee place than a Bubble Tea place. If I ever had to run servers, I name it like starbucks or something and each domain or something would be like a type of drink or name of a coffee. For your information, my choice of drinks from Second Cup is Caramel Corretto, and Starbucks is Cafe Mocha. I actually don't actually remember going to either one of these establishment actually.

I think I can also blog on my blackberry while I'm on the subway. I guess I can do that if I don't fall asleep like I usually do. I think Coffee shops is a good place to meet up with people and catch up and usually they don't kick you out or I feel obligated to leave unless they are closing. I'm going to make a conscious effort to update this blog.

Y

3 comments:

  1. Hope you keep at it!

    I suppose if you keep updating your FB, ppl will always know when you blog - unless you have subscribers, or you e-mail certain ppl your posts. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, I love people's feedback to see what they also feel on the subject that I write about. I didn't really expect anyone to read my blog, but its good to know someone actually reads its and helps to keep me motivated to have more postings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting. I'm a late joiner. Don't particpate much on FB. Not a myspacer. Kinda sporadic. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete