Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye 2009 and Happy New Years

Good Day to all.

I would like to make my last entry on this blog for 2009. First I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hopefully had a wonderful holiday so far. For those who read my blog I would like to thank you for taking the time to check it out. I will continue to blog in 2010 and hopefully with more wonderful topics.

Everyone seems to be doing a recap of what has happened during the past year and I would like to reflect on things that meant something to me in 2009.

1. My Lovely Girlfriend. It has been another wonderful year with her. Been through lots this year and more great things to come in the future. She has been very supporting and taking care of me and my family. There is never enough thank yous that goes out to her. As always, she has made me a better person in ways I wouldn't of figured out on my own. So I guess every year she will be number on this list.

2. Photography my new hobby. It has been wonderful experience with the all the images I've captured and the feedbacks I've been getting. Still a work in progress and put a dent in my pocket, but it is a great hobby to have (much better than something like smoking). More pictures will come in 2010, and hope I will get better

3. My 2 New York trips were wonderful, and lots to do there, right now the best city on my list but still haven't visited any other places. Still have to visit central park next time. Great time, great food and memories the last a life time.

4. The ups and down of life is something we deal with everyday. We learn from our mistakes and be better people. Also, enjoy all the happy moments and achievements we had this year and repeat these great events.

5. Friends. What can life be without great friends around you. Thank you all for making me part of your life. Lots of great moments and may more good times roll. I don't think I can sit here and name every moment, but you all know what I'm talking about.

6. Work. How we all have to do it. It would be a lie if I didn't include it as part of my list. I spend majority of my time in a year at work, and spending 8 hrs a day there and the only other thing I spend as much time or equally to is my bed. Been a challenging year, but things have improved and glad I was able to make the IT side of things run smooth in my opinion. Sad to see my friend leave but at the same time really happy she has found a wonderful new life ahead of her.

Again, I want to thank everyone and wish them a great 2010. Looking forward to hearing from you all in the new year.

Y

2 comments:

  1. *thumbs up* HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised at how much I miss her. I suspected it would be tough but was not prepared for how different things would be. There is so much I want to share with her. Ack.

    ReplyDelete